Overland Park, Kansas
2017 – 2018
Project designer & drafter for upscale residential projects. Duties include all phases of projects including concept design and schematics, design development, material selection and specifications, construction documents. Member of Technology Committee advising studio-wide transition from AutoCAD to Revit.
McNeill Baker Architects
2015 – 2017
Project drafter and assistant designer for upscale residential architecture firm in Northern Virginia which specialized in traditional design. Duties include all phases of projects including concept design and schematics, design development, material selection and specifications, construction documents and contract administration.
Tyler Design Group
Oklahoma City, OK
2013 – 2015
Residential & interior design firm specializing in upscale custom designs and historic reproductions. Lead designer on new build projects from concept and material selection to construction documents.
Master of Architecture (In Progress)
• Research Assistantship in Historic Preservation digitizing Thomas Jefferson’s Poplar Forest estate.
• Traditional Elements of Classical Architecture
Univ of Central Oklahoma
Bachelor of Arts (Public Administration & Minor in Pre-Law)
• Research in Historic Preservation & Architecture in Public Policy
• President’s Leadership Council
- Drafting & Construction Documents
- Spec. Book Preparation & Materials Planning
- Creativity & Problem Solving
- Teamwork & Presentations
TECHNICAL (IT) SKILLS
- Autodesk Revit & AutoCAD 2018-21
- Chief Architect X9
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Web Design & Development
- Virginia Tech Historic Preservation Society – President & Co-Founder
- Virginia Tech AIAS Chapter – Vice President
- Institute of Classical Architecture & Art – Member
- American Institute of Architects – Associate
- AIA Blue Ridge – Board of Directors / Student Advisor
- John Wornall House – Board of Directors
- William “Bill” Brown Graduate Student Prize – 2019-20 Winner
- Each year the faculty of Virginia Tech’s School of Architecture and Design present the Bill Brown Prize to the second-year graduate student who best exemplifies the qualities of a successful architecture student and shows promise in professional practice of architecture.